Outdoor Learning in the School Yard!
A must-have training for K-Gr.3 educators! Fun outdoor activities connected to the new curriculum! Creating easy outside routines and nature connections for both student & staff wellness!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2019, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Victoria, BC, Canada
About The Event
At this workshop educators will learn:
- Easy and fun nature-based activities that can be used in any school yard.
- How to create routines that support regular outside learning.
- How to connect outdoor learning & permaculture principles to the new BC curriculum.
- The importance of creating nature connections for both student and staff wellness.
- Design ideas for more nature-based and permaculture focused outdoor spaces in school yards.
Bonnie Davison, B.Ed, B.Mus, B.MT
Founder, Victoria Nature School Society, Forest School Practitioner, Permaculture Design Trainer
- Early Bird (before Oct.10th)$145$1450$0