Outdoor Learning in the School Yard!
A must-have training for K-Gr.3 educators! Fun outdoor activities connected to the new curriculum! Creating easy outside routines and nature connections for both student & staff wellness!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2019, 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Victoria, BC, Canada
About The Event
At this workshop educators will learn:
- Easy and fun nature-based activities that can be used in any school yard.
- How to create routines that support regular outside learning.
- How to connect outdoor learning & permaculture principles to the new BC curriculum.
- The importance of creating nature connections for both student and staff wellness.
- Design ideas for more nature-based and permaculture focused outdoor spaces in school yards.
Bonnie Davison, B.Ed, B.Mus, B.MT
Founder, Victoria Nature School Society, Forest School Practitioner, Permaculture Design Trainer
Early Bird (before Oct.10th)
Tickets purchased on or before Oct.10th, 2019.CA$145.00